To access the search page you can do it from (2) while on the homepage.
- Top bar : In the upper right area of the home page you must select the magnifying glass icon.( Figure No. 1 Search section – Home page )
2. Simple filter section: In the lower left area of the home page there is a panel where filling in the fields it contains and pressing the “Search” button redirects to the search page with the selected filters.( Figure No. 2 Search section – Home page )
On the search page you can see (5) fields that allow you to shorten the search or generalize it, (1) writing field and (4) filters.( Figure No. 3 Search section – Search page )
- Search field: place a word in the system looking for a player or a team that has a relationship with that word.
- Position: Filter the results according to the position in which you play the person you want to search.
- Country: Country in which the player resides or was born.
- Sort by: The order of the results is organized as selected in the filter.
- Order: Organize the results in descending or ascending order as selected.
- User filter: Filter the type of user you want to find in the search.